News > How to support local businesses
How to support local business through difficult times:
- Buy gift cards is a great treat for the person receiving it, as well as the salon or store that you are purchasing it from.
- Share local businesses services with friends, colleagues and family.
- Pop a little card or message your nail technician, hairdresser or anyone that you call upon regularly to see how they are.
- If you are not comfortable venturing out to support a local restaurant, there are tons of companies doing home deliveries while keeping safe and sanitised – give them a try.
- Share local business offers on your social media network or groups alike.
- Donate any supplies that you possibly can – for example, basic things like sanitiser sprays or masks that are needed by anyone and everyone.
- When making your next purchase, whether it be food, clothing or even home décor, consider buying from a smaller local business instead.